Search CPRA website
Follow us on
Archive of News Items
- A quick reminder: Rosie & Pixel's plant sale this Saturday 5 May. Hope you are able to come along! See the website for full details. 1 year ago
- CPRA AGM 22 May Hope you can come! See the Newsletter or Website for details. 1 year ago
- Thanks to all who attended the CPRA volunteer day this morning... As you will see from the photos we had a good tu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- Just a reminder that the CPRA Volunteer Day (to clean up and tidy the neighbourhood) takes place tomorrow morning (… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- We're planning a CPRA Volunteer Day on the morning of 24th February (10-13:00). The main objectives will be: 1. L… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- Calling all CPRA volunteers! We need some help to plant daffodil bulbs around the Curzon Park area. These bulbs h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
Author Archives: cpraonline
Despite the cold weather plenty of neighbours popped out on Christmas Eve to make some noise and have a socially distanced chat. Here are a couple of photos taken on Earlsway.
On 16 December Curzon Park was filled with the sounds of neighbours singing carols. People had great fun to singing carols with neighbours. In one part of Curzon Park, a wallpapering table came in very handy for mince pies, mulled … Continue reading
Thank you for sending through your favourite carols! We’ve now selected the most popular and put them in the song sheet below. All you need to do is stand outside your house on Wednesday 16 December at 6pm and join … Continue reading
The Summer of 2020 will be remembered for many reasons however residents certainly made sure it was a colourful one. Curzon Park was in full bloom as we held our first (inaugural) Sunflower Competition. We had sunflowers of all shapes … Continue reading
As you can see from the photographs below Curzon Park was took VE Day to heart with music, food and costumes aplenty!