Come along on the 23 December for an evening of music, singing, mulled wine, hot chocolate, and mince pies!
Everyone is welcome – it’s a great opportunity to meet up friends and neighbours.
There’s no charge for refreshments but if you’d like to make a donation, we would be very grateful.
There will be a Christmas Carol Concert at St John the Baptist’s Church on the 18 December, starting at 730pm.
It features the Chester Male Voice Choir and Vocalize Performing Arts so it should be quite an event. See the attached flyer for more details.
The theme for the evening will be ‘fun and festive’ – in other words a chance to dress up in your finery for the occasion. It’s not black tie, but think posh frocks, glitter, maybe a Christmas tie?
Tickets are priced at £28, which will include a pre-dinner drink, glass or wine with the meal and coffee.
Tickets will sell out fast, so if you’d like to attend, don’t delay.
Contact Pam Roberts on 679682 or Jacky Arrowsmith on 677266 for tickets.
The Hough Green History Group
We have three speakers from the Hough Green History group lined up to speak at this coffee morning. Their talk will cover a variety of topics about the local area.
Here is a list of upcoming walks:
- PARKGATE AND CHRISTMAS LUNCH Saturday 7 December – led by John
- CHESTER CITY AND SURROUNDS Saturday 4 January – led by Dave
- FRODSHAM Saturday 1 February – led by Jim
- KELSALL – Saturday 7 March – led by Dave and Jenny
- MOEL ARTHUR Tuesday 19 November – led by Alison
- CHESTER CANAL AND CHRISTMAS LUNCH – Thursday 5 December – led by Janet
- CHIRK Tuesday 21 January – led by Carol Macrae
- MOEL FAMAU Thursday 13 February – led by Carol Macrae
As you may know Chester Race Course Company have recently launched a public consultation programme on their Masterplan.
You can see the details on the following website: