Curzon Park Residents’ Association (CPRA ) was formed in 2007:
- to be a representative body for day to day issues.
- to be a campaigning body for occasional major issues.
- to bring the residents of Curzon Park together.
- to work for the betterment of the land and environment of the Curzon Park area.
- to fund raise to provide finances to support the work of the CPRA.
- to organise / support community based activities for residents of Curzon Park.
Download a copy of the latest CPRA Welcome Letter information