Potholes and other Road Issues

The Council has a  reporting system for pot holes, loose paving slabs, broken or damaged street lights. To report a problem, visit the Council’s website www.cheshirewestandchester.gov.uk/.

Alternatively, call 0300 123 8 123 and report a fault. 

Before you report a pot hole, or other damage,  do make sure you have identified its exact location in terms of the street name and exact location in the street such as number of the dwelling, or name of shop, or distance from a junction with another street.